STATUTORY LAW COMPLIANCE
We advise both our domestic clientele as well as our foreign clients about the various statutory and regulatory compliances and also facilitate the filing of returns, filing of documents, review and analysis which are dependent upon the kind of business venture, jurisdictions, the extent of business activities as well as the type of legal entity.
RERA ComplianceReal Estate is an arena requiring management procedures that are often complex, owing to the multiple types of properties, contracts, trades and areas of law involved, we are writing to specifically communicate the terms of our performance in terms of providing one stop window for all legal exigencies that might arise in the course of everyday business. We shall be taking complete responsibility for all legal matters of your company starting from conducting the audit to ensuring all compliances under the Real Estate (Regulation and Development Act), 2016 which has been notified on May 1, 2017 and handling litigation as follows:-
● Conducting Audit and advising with respect to the compliance of the new law;
● Drafting of lease deed, agreement to sale, sale deeds, conveyance deed and other legal documents;
● Ensuring Compliance including obtaining the Commencement certificate, ,completion certificate, occupancy certificate and approval for “sanctioned plan” which mean the site plan, building plan, service plan, parking and circulation plan, landscape plan, layout plan, zoning plan and plan of development works to be executed in the proposed project;
● Registration under Real Estate Regulatory Authority and all necessary environment and pollution compliances;
● Drafting of replies to customer grievances, compromise deeds, affidavits and undertakings;
● Dealing of land/revenue matters;
● Handling of all complaints and litigations filed before various judicial authorities and courts at tricity and New Delhi against the company;
● Regular updating the progress on various matters;
● Handling matters before Supreme Court, High Court, District Courts, Consumer commission/Forums, Real Estate Regulatory Authority , Appellate Tribunal at all levels. .